Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dear Mum.

So sunday was mother's day (which everyday is supposed to be), I knew a new post was at hand, but the laziness just couldn't fade away. Now am writing this letter, letting her know its never too late to appreciate her.

Dear Mum,
            I am siting on my bed thinking of all the things you have done for me, and I know God has blessed me for placing me in your arms. I know I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I love you, you are everything to me. I remember when I was younger and i'd be in the hospital for days, and you'd be by my side. Praying to God to keep me with you and not relenting in faith. I am grateful to you and would forever try to make you proud. You have raised me and my siblings to believe that with God anything is posible, and I want to thank you, because you have never been proven wrong.

I love you mother, and I hope I never get tired of saying it. You have given me stability and you have showered me with the good things of life. Can you remember the day I told you I hated my life and what I have become, and the fact that I have disappointed people and vice versa. You said the most beautiful thing to me, you said if "God hasn't forsaken me, why would I." I thank you everyday, because I know that the things you give me in life, isn't mandatory, but you have gone to great lenghts to making it seem like it was compulsory to have them.

Like every other family, we have gone through our ups and downs, but you try your best to keep us grounded and appreciative of life. I know i'd buy you the world someday, because you deserve it. You deserve all the good things in life and more. I thank you for everyday, for seeing my imperfection as perfection. You look at me everyday with joy, love and kindness. Mum you are the greatest. You have been the glue of this family, keeping us together and striving hard to give us room to reaching our goals. I love you mum, but I know that God loves you more. Thank you.
I can feel you praying for me every minute, I know that's why i have such an abundant life in me. I want you to know that I promise to make you proud, and you'd never a day regret the things you have done for me. I'd straighten my ways, and be more understanding to the difficulties of life. I'd never forsake the ideals you have taught me, and i'd live my life through Christ, just as you taught me. God grant you life, to see what i'd become. Because your values you have imapcted on me and God's will for me, shall never depart from me. Thank you isn't enough to say how grateful i am to you. It really isn't enough. I LOVE YOU Mama, and i'd never for a second doubt your love for me. God be with and keep you for me, because you are My Life, My love.
Yours sincerly,
Hadiza.
I know my mum takes the crown for the "World's greatest Mother", she has been my rock, and I have been extremely grateful for having that bond with her . Have a great day people.

Aimer!

No comments:

Post a Comment