Friday, March 25, 2011

Life: Is it Basic?

Haven't done this in quite a while. I decided to fix a couple of things and make this blog into something i'd love doing. Anyways going back to the topic at hand. I woke up this morning to some really bad news. Someone i knew had died. Her name Nabila Saidu. I knew her, really did. My first and close encounter with her, was quite great. I had an asthmatic attack and she saw me on the stairs of my dorm, and she went to get help. She then went to great lenghts to look for me the next day, to check how i was doing. And i thought to myself, that was completely selfless. Then we became good friends, and all of a sudden our friendship went down hill. The sort of stuff that happens when you really don't know someone so well, and you are not even willing to try.

It still hasn't dawned on me that she is dead, am still hoping its a practical joke. I haven't had someone close to me die. Am hoping not. God knows i have too much of  a weak heart for such sadness. But then again, all am thinking of is how her family, loved ones, even friends are taking such tradegy. I don't even want to think about it deeply. Death is saddening, i still don't think that is a good enough word to express what death does to people. Its beyond terrible. No one has lived their life to the fullest to be comfortable with death. Let alone a child who still has a lot of things to do on this earth.

Life isn't Basic at all. Its hard really hard. Half of the time, you don't know or think you are doing it right. You still have hopes and dreams everyday you wake up. Its just not enough time to do all you have planned to do. I have had the opportunity to cross out some ideas on my bucket list, but it is still not enough. I want to live longer and do more things. I think the best way to enjoy life is to be happy, and do things according to God's word. I am scared of death, i really am. Either it be me or someone else, the idea just puts me to tears.

Anyways i think everyone should enjoy each day like its their last, i know that line is soooo much of a cliche but its really true. Nothing lasts, we have seen that in our everyday lives. Even our expectations and anticipations don't last. We look for something new to excite us everyday. And that is basically how life is. We all move on. I have been reading comments on Twitter on her death, everyone has their opinion on her death. But the highest poll is people should be nicer to people. Half of the people who are saying that are not even half as nice. Am totally not a hypocrite, but i know deep down i wasn't as nice to her as i should have been. But that is just by the way. I feel everyone has their own way of acting, we all choose the paths we want to follow. So the rest we actually do leave to God to judge.

I really do HOPE  Nabila is in a better place. This world of ours has become really cruel. It gets worse day after day. All i can do is pray for my family, loved ones and friends, and ask The Almighty to send down his grace and protect us all. I am grateful i am alive, and so should everyone. Life is tooooo short.

R.I.P Nabila.

Aimer!


No comments:

Post a Comment